Micrelec is looking for an EV Sales Manager
Micrelec NV develops, supplies and maintains automation solutions for fuel stations and retail, especially in the BeNeLux but also elsewhere in Europe. Micrelec is primarily an integrator and solution provider that offers innovative hardware- and software solutions like IoT- and forecourt controllers, cloud solutions and apps.
Micrelec also installs and supports 3rd party systems like POS systems and level gauges. Micrelec has growth ambitions in the newer markets of electric charging and mobile payment. Micrelec is part of the Madic Group that has subsidiaries all over Europe and Mexico.
Our people are here to stay. There is a good collegial and informal atmosphere, and this is reflected in the relationship with our customers, from independent fuel stations to internationally operating oil companies and retailers. Our customers and partners appreciate us for our commitment, flexibility, authenticity and customer focus.
Micrelec is growing and therefore we are urgently looking to reinforce our 35-strong team.
Micrelec has a growth ambition in the EV charging business and is expanding its sales department, therefore we are looking for a motivated EV Sales Manager. The great thing about this opportunity, is that the EV business unit, is yet to be fully formed. The company is trusting on your expertise and provides you with freedom, to completely construct and build this part of the business.
- You’ll be offering EV charging solutions to B2B customers;
- You will use your hands-on and born sales mentality to make things happen;
- You know the market, his key players and stakeholders;
- You sell several projects for numerous clients with your experience in sales activities;
- You support the general sales team;
- You empower the sales team with your expertise as an e-Mobility specialist and spread knowledge both internally and externally.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in selling EV Charging solutions to B2B customers;
- A good understanding of the EV Charging ecosystem;
- You are a sales professional with strong hunting skills;
- Preferably background in high demanding start-up and scale up environment;
- The working environment includes Dutch, French and English.
We offer you a challenging position with responsibilities within a great team.
You will find yourself in a pleasant, professional and people-oriented working environment in which you can further use and develop all your talents.
Depending on your competencies and experiences, we offer an attractive salary that is supplemented with an attractive benefits package.
Do you have questions about the position? Feel free to call 09 - 296 45 20 and Stijn van Dienderen will be happy to help you.
We hope to see you soon at our office in Sint-Denijs-Westrem.